Learn how to customize our products to suit your needs. These tips will show how you can easily alter the PowerPoint slide designs and personalize them within minutes.
1. Change Color: Right click on the component you want to change, then select Ungroup from the drop down menu in PowerPoint. If there are many pieces in the image you may have to do this multiple times. Now you can change the color of each piece by using the editing tool.
- From the Menu bar click on “Design”
- Then click on “Colors” and hover your mouse over the different color schemes that appear
Don’t forget to right-click and re-group when you are done, or you may unintentionally delete components as you work.
2. Change Styles and Effects: You can apply Quick Styles or Shape Effects according to your choice by selecting any part of the diagram
- Select a particular shape
- Go to your Menu bar and click on “Format”
- Hover your mouse over the various shape styles that appear
3. Convert into your template: You can import this product into your existing template and it will assume the color of your template. Here’s how
- Select a particular slide or whole deck from our template. Right Click on it > Select Copy from the dialog box.
- Go to your template place the cursor below the slide, Right Click > and from the Paste Options > Select “Use Destination Theme (H)”
- The copied deck will assume the color of your template.
4. Multiply the Value: By copying the diagram onto new slides you can multiply the product value. Here’s how:
- Select the diagram, Right Click on it > Select Copy from the dialog box
- Go to your new slide, Right Click > and from the Paste options > Select “Use Destination Theme (H)”
- By pasting that copied diagram onto new slides you can multiply the product value as much as you want
5. Manipulate Shapes: You can manipulate shapes to suit your requirements
- Right-click on the object.
- Choose “Group” > “Ungroup” in the dialog box.
- You can now manipulate the shapes at will to suit your requirements by colouring or removing the shape.
6. Scale: Your image can be made large or small and will still look fantastic! Just select it and drag from one of the corners.
Want to learn more about editing our products? You may find these links useful!
We also create customized PPT templates for our customers. Contact us if you are interested.