Projecting the pricing models on visually appealing graphics can have a lasting impact on the audience. Marketing experts can choose to use a comparative pricing strategy model, discounted pricing structure, seasonal deals, feature pricing table, competitive positioning or a portfolio pricing model in order to boost the sales of their products and services.
The idea is to not only make the pricing models attractive but also to make pricing easy-to-understand. You don’t have to spend hours designing a pricing model. Choose a ready-to-use editable pricing strategy PowerPoint template, alter the colors, plug in your data and graphics and you are good to go.
Take a look at some of the pricing model samples created by 24point0 PPT experts.
1) This example shows the pricing structure of Hireology, a hiring platform. The checkmarks in the table allows customers to understand the features available in different plans.
2) This example shows the pricing plan of a hosted eCommerce platform. Notice how a low priced package is highlighted in this pricing model.
3) A feature pricing table helps customers compare the features and prices of various products and choose a product that will best meet their needs.
4) This example shows the pricing plan of a web hosting company. Highlight the best pricing plan in a different color to draw the attention of potential customers.
5) Take a look at the comparative pricing model of Jazeera Airlines. The table highlights the benefits of various fare plans.
The Pricing Strategy PPT template was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!