The popular Ishikawa Diagram is featured here in an easy-to-edit 4 slide PowerPoint deck. The Ishikawa Diagram identifies many possible causes for an effect or problem. It can be used to structure a brainstorming session. It immediately sorts ideas into useful categories Especially when a team’s thinking tends to fall into ruts. It can best be used especially when a team’s thinking tends to fall into ruts.
Change colors, resize text boxes, insert text and add shadow effects to create a stunning presentation in minutes. Our Customer Support team can help further customize it if you require advanced formatting.
This editable cause and effect diagram is a graphical representation of the simple fishbone diagram.*
Product Features & Benefits:
- Custom-designed, fully editable PowerPoint slides
- Add, remove or modify design elements
- Convenient text placeholder
- Loads of easy to edit layout options
- Superior to Clip Art – Versatile PowerPoint elements used to give flexibility to design
- Download any PowerPoint Slide product from 24point0 knowing there is a professional support team behind each product. Contact us to ask about our PowerPoint formatting services. Ongoing customers receive premium 24-hour turnaround for those last minute PPTs you need to deliver.
Espina de pez Diagrama de gráficas
Arête de poisson Diagramme graphique
Fishbone Diagramm Grafik