1. You can group together regions. Select more than one region, right click and select Group > Group.
2. To ungroup click on the area you want to work on, and then select Group > Ungroup.
3. All maps can be pulled apart region-wise and customized, they can be re-sized too!
To pull a region apart, first ungroup as per Step 2, then select the region you want to pull apart and drag it out of the map as shown below.
4. To re-color a region, select it and customize accordingly from the Format tab. Select a region as per Tip 3 above, and then re-color it as shown below.
5. To know the name of each region open the Selection Pane. You can do this in the Home tab. Under the editing group click on the little arrow under “Select” and click on Selection Pane.
You will now see the name of each region.
6. To place the maps into your corporate/personalized template, simply select all the slides and copy & paste them into your own template. This will also ensure the slides use the color scheme from the new template.
7. To change color scheme, go to Design > Colors. You can use any of the preloaded themes or create your own.
Want to learn more about editing our products? You may find these links useful!
Adding Interactive Features to Editable PPT Maps: a tutorial
Adding Animation to Editable PPT Maps: a tutorial
How to Modify and Use Our Editable Illustrations Maps and other Products
Go back to our main page with all the topics on how to edit our PowerPoint products