Creating a PowerPoint slide is child’s play, but preparing a really effective, visually-appealing PowerPoint presentation is a lot harder! Unless you are a pro in PowerPoint and a pro in presenting, your PowerPoint slide visuals are best left to the experts. Most presenters don’t know the A-B-C of PowerPoint visuals. The result – no matter how good the content is, their presentations lack two important values – interest and audience recall! So what’s the solution? Outsourcing is – cliched as it may sound!
4 good reasons why you should outsource your PowerPoint slides to the pros:
1. It lets you focus completely on your words, your delivery and your style! These matter and you are going to blotch it all up if you force your audience to sit through poor visuals and bad delivery.
2. It lets you relax before a presentation. There are professional presentation companies that even give you overnight delivery. You go ahead and enjoy a good night’s sleep and they will work on your slides; and have them ready for you when you wake up! How about that?
3. You will look (and feel) like a pro. All that time you spend going over your notes working on your delivery and presentation style will pay off! Plus, you will have excellent visuals to back it all up.
4. If you are an excellent speaker, and feel that the quality of your visuals doesn’t matter, you couldn’t be more wrong. Bad visuals will make you look bad too, no matter how well you deliver your lines. PPT design experts can help even the best presenters by creating simple, professional styles with a minimalist design. They will add value to your presentation, and help you keep your reputation!
How do you get in touch with the right PowerPoint experts? Here are some tips:
- Look for a company rather than an individual providing PowerPoint design services
- Look for people who can give you instant evidence that they have a team of design professionals on board. Usually companies like 24point0 that also sell PowerPoint templates are a good bet
- Language – quickly look through their website and sample presentations. Is their language good? Flawless? Can they be trusted to put in the right content on the right slide?
- How many years have they been in the business? It’s not easy to survive in this business if you are not good at your work. Look for a company that has been around long enough, and has good customer credentials
So the next time you present, wow your audience with stunning visuals outsourced from an expert PowerPoint design company. You can be sure your audience won’t forget you or your next presentation in a hurry!
Wittten by Sharon Colaco D’Souza for Chillibreeze