Motivational Business Quotes examples in PowerPoint
People often use motivational quotes in presentations, seminars and training programs to make a dramatic start, to reinforce a statement or to add credibility to their story. Quoting well-known personalities, entrepreneurs and experts in various fields is probably the easiest way to attract the attention of your audience.
Quotes also help presenters to break the ice and initiate a dialogue with their audience. Andrew Dlugan, editor and founder of Six Minutes offers interesting tips on usage of quotes in his post “How to use quotes in your speech”. Some of the tips below hold good for PowerPoint presentations as well.
- Quotes must be relevant to presentation content
- Use shorter quotes when you can
- Quote a well-known expert in the field
- Use quotes from reliable sources
Give importance to content and form when you wish to present a quotation in your business presentation Stylized fonts, appropriate props and typography can make your quotation and your slide standout.
Take a look at some of the chic slides created by 24point0’s PowerPoint artists. See examples of how a motivational business quote can be transformed into a stylish slide.
1) Emphasize the keyword of the quote by highlighting it in a different size and color.
2) See how one can play around with colors and fonts to create an impressive quote slide.
3) A simple prop is all you need to jazz up a quote.
4) A different take on presenting a motivational quote.
5) A simple interplay with colors and fonts can give a quote completely different meaning
6) This example shows how one can use typography to present a quote.
The Motivational Business Quotes template was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!