Well known management consultant Peter Drucker is often quoted as saying “If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”. In other words, you are what you measure. Thus, laying stress on the importance of choosing and measuring the right key performance indicators for an organization. Employees take conscious calculated efforts to get better on metrics based on which their performances are gauged. The right KPIs provide useful insights into employee behavior and also aids in taking the right step forward to achieve greater organizational goals.
Visually engaging dashboards that instantly convey the message are great tools to present metrics to your teams. Did you just say “Well… presenting dashboards on PowerPoint slides isn’t exactly an easy way out”? 24point0 has some exciting range of PowerPoint business diagrams that help your presentations communicate visually.
Here are some cool ways to present/measure Key Performance Indicators in PowerPoint Presentations. This PowerPoint deck comprises of 8 fully editable and customizable slides some of which were used to creatively present the below performance indicator diagrams.
1. Present survey results: Analyzing data from a survey can be a daunting task. More so, when it has to be presented to an audience in an easily understandable format. Just present the key results in the form of a performance indicator dashboard to instantly convey the message across. Here is how a leading supply chain services company in UK presented their survey results.
2. Patient metrics report: In the Healthcare sector, service delayed could be near fatal in some circumstances. So, awareness on crucial statistics on patient waiting-time, helps healthcare providers to make informed decisions on staffing and budget allocation.
3. Social Media Interactions: This key performance indicator shows the effectiveness of your social media marketing initiatives. The higher your interaction level, the greater your brand recognition.
Read more on:
- Evaluation Matrix in PowerPoint – Handy Tool for Business Presentations
- Easy Tips to Visualise Gender Demographics and Other Comparative Studies
- Balanced Scorecard – Measure, Track and Execute
Contact us for more details about our service.