Infographics that matter are here to stay! The reason why they are so popular is they make the process of data assimilation simpler. Imagine flipping through multiple PowerPoint slides filled with data. Sounds boring, isn’t it? An experienced infographic designer can put together the same data in a single slide by combining the data and graphics making it easier for the viewer to comprehend the information.
Buy professionally created editable infographics so that you can customize them to suit your needs. Make sure that the statistics reflect the latest findings and are from a reliable source.
Information rich graphics can be used in PowerPoint presentations, slideshows, brochures, reports, seminars and much more. They contain data, statistics and graphics of human interest. Take a look at some of the infographics created by 24point0 PPT experts.
- NGOs, environmentalists, and keynote speakers can use this infographic to highlight global health issues and create awareness of various diseases.
- If you want to discuss education, literacy or child education in developing countries, this information rich data graphic fits the bill perfectly.
- This infographic shows the regions that will face the scarcity of water in a couple of years. Use this infographic to create awareness about conservation of water and to highlight the implications of water scarcity.
- Eradication of poverty is the priority of every country. This infographic shows the statistics of poverty in the developing world. Use this graphic to draw the attention to topics related to global poverty, its eradication and much more.
- This infographic contains statistics of the consumption of natural gas in various countries. Use this graphic to explore business opportunities in these countries.