The Honeycomb structure diagram, also known as hexagonal comb diagram is used widely to explain various business concepts. The illustration can be used to highlight inter-related ideas, business processes, core values, and management strategies. As this diagram is modeled after the beehive, it can also be used to show the business organization structure.
You can either create a honeycomb diagram from scratch or opt for a ready-to-use PowerPoint diagram. Professionally created diagrams not only save your time but also take your presentation to the next level. Since these diagrams are editable, you can change the colors, add text and insert graphics in order to create customized graphics.
Take a look at the sample uses of the honeycomb diagram. See how 24point0 PPT experts used blank hexagonal comb diagrams to transform them into slides focusing on corporate and management issues.
- This example shows Oracle’s social CRM model.
- Prayojana’s social media honeycomb highlights the company’s methodology to drive the revenue growth of its clients.
- Stratabridge uses the honeycomb model to align the different accountabilities and perspectives in its business.
- This example shows how a honeycomb diagram is used to highlight the social media functionality and its implications.
- HCRM services used the honeycomb structure to highlight the inter-related factors of loyalty initiatives.
- This example shows factors affecting the user experience of a service.
The Hexagonal Comb Diagram was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!