You have an important PowerPoint presentation with valuable data and information to be shared. At the same time, you don’t want your audience yawning or fiddling with their tablets or cell phones while you present the vital statistics, right?
Presenting any data creatively using interesting graphics can make a lot of difference to your PowerPoint presentations. Visual data, when presented in a creative way compels your audience to sit up and notice your presentation as compared to text-based data. So, forget boring excel data and use your imagination to present statistics in order to make your audience respond to your presentation.
These interesting examples should help your creative juices flow.
1. Hand-drawn diagrams have an appeal of their own. Give your sales statistics a new dimension by plugging the data into a hand-drawn funnel diagram.
2. How about presenting sales comparison data using business analogy concepts? Tachometer diagrams are perfect for presenting sales and comparing sales data. This example shows the profits and gross margins of product sales.
3. Want your audience to acknowledge your presentation? Drop the mundane data tables and use a beaming prism spectrum to showcase your statistics instead.
4. Showing team goals and company goals using an attractive graphic can have a profound impact on your audience. Motivate your team on overcoming obstacles and reaching the goals using this impressive illustration instead of a text box.
5. A battery cell diagram makes a great analogy to present the demand statistics of a product. See how this well designed graphic transforms a boring data table into an impressive presentation slide in the following example.
You don’t need technical expertise to present creative PowerPoint presentations. Weaving compelling graphics to tell your story can do the job in a breeze.