Our PowerPoint experts have developed ways to save time when creating PowerPoint presentations for our customers. Since 2004 we have been serving corporate customers and consultants who need our services within 24 hours – we must work fast. Here are some things we are striving to do to stay ahead of the demands of our customers.
- Maintain an in-house server with our library of slides, images, photos, text, templates. In this way our PowerPoint production team can access the server to find what they need and quickly plug data into a presentation
- Ultilize a list of best online PowerPoint resources. Some good sites require purchasing so we maintain credit so that we can quickly buy clip art and other images
- Get to know our customers – We do this so our customers don’t have to waste time repeating information. Each time we start a new project they don’t need to re-explain their expectations, style and more
- Promote reusability so we don’t start everything from scratch. It is faster to assemble parts (photos, templates, diagrams) than to custom make each part
- Training to maximize the potential of our software – Our team takes online courses to push them out of their comfort zone
- Benchmarking speed and skills – We are expanding our use of assessments to help our team know their skill level and set targets for improvement
- Accelerate hardware to increase efficiency – Ongoing upgrading of hardware and software as one of the simplest and most cost effective ways of saving time
- Leveraging the use of software – Maximize the use of software tools like Snagit, Illustrator to improve quality and speed up work
- Discover and utilize tricks of the trade – macros, shortcuts, styles and more
- Create process diagrams – The team leaders are encouraged to create visual ways of seeing all the steps in the production of customer work
Contact us today to find out more about creating PowerPoint presentations.