Businesses must be prepared to handle potential risks, threats and emergency situations with a well-planned strategy. Having the right disaster recovery plan ensures that the services or processes are continued without interruption. Consultants and experts designing a business continuity plan must put together a visual format of a BCP for the audience to comprehend the strategies.
According to techopedia.com, a business continuity plan involves the following:
1. Analysis of organizational threats
2. A list of the primary tasks required to keep the organization operations flowing
3. Easily located management contact information
4. Explanation of where personnel should go if there is a disastrous event
5. Information on data backups and organization site backup
6. Collaboration among all facets of the organization
7. Buy-in from everyone in the organization
Putting together a visually impactful BCP presentation on PowerPoint is easier than you imagine. Create a plan development guideline or chalk up a strategy process framework with our editable graphics within minutes. The editable nature of the graphics allows you to plug relevant data and create a professional looking presentation without going through the formatting hassles. Take a look at the sample uses of Business Continuity Plan illustrations.
1) Take a look at the business continuity plan of an IT company.
2) This example shows the database security process framework of a software company.
3) Present step-by-step BCP analysis process of your company on an interesting visual for a greater impact.
4) Present a BCP plan development guideline on an easy-to-understand graphic.
5) Use a word cloud to highlight the issues associated with your business continuity plan.
The Business Continuity Plan Checklist Template was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!