Fishbone diagram, also known as the Ishikawa diagram and Cause-and-effect diagram is often used to identify the possible causes for a problem. This popular visual tool is used in industries such as manufacturing, marketing, service and much more. The diagram can be used in any area that calls for critical thinking and brainstorming activities.
The sample uses shown below should give you an idea of how versatile the fishbone or the Ishikawa diagram is.
- In this example, the fishbone diagram is used to analyze the possible reasons for low website results.
- A car manufacturing team used the herringbone diagram to find the possible causes for high petrol consumption in a car.
- See how the cause-and-effect diagram is used to analyze the causes of delayed flight departure.
- A pizzeria uses the fishbone diagram to analyze the reasons for unsatisfied customers.
- The Ishikawa diagram is used by a healthcare company to find out the root causes of poor quality care.
- The usage of fishbone diagram can be extended to all possible areas. See how the diagram is used to analyze the possible causes for obesity.
The Cause and Effect Fishbone Diagram was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!
Contact us for your enquiries