When to Use a Tree Diagram
- When an issue is known or being addressed in broad generalities and you must move to specific details, such as when developing logical steps to achieve an objective.
- When developing actions to carry out a solution or other plan.
- When analyzing processes in detail.
- When probing for the root cause of a problem.
- When evaluating implementation issues for several potential solutions.
- After an affinity diagram or relations diagram has uncovered key issues.
- As a communication tool, to explain details to others.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Fully editable customizable PowerPoint slides
- Range of layout options that are easy to edit
- Easy to change colors, shadows, fonts, text and backgrounds
- Design elements can be added, modified or deleted
- Better than Clip Art: Using elements created in PowerPoint gives flexibility to design.
- When you download a PowerPoint Slide product from 24point0 - You have a professional team behind the product. Our team can also help you customize your slides and make your presentation look polished. Contact us to find out more about our PowerPoint customization services.
Infografía Tree Diagram
Infographique Arbre Diagramme
- Additional Information
SKU BTD-004 Manufacturer No