This Constructive Feedback PowerPoint template explains how someone who has received positive feedback can in turn spread that to others in their team. It also explains the next steps for someone who has received negative feedback by suggesting options including requesting for more information and asking for support or help on particular tasks.
This template is very useful for smaller companies who may not have a structured HR team that could assist employees in dealing with situations like this, which are common during performance appraisals and reviews.*
Product Features & Benefits:
- Custom-designed, fully editable PowerPoint slides
- Add, remove or modify design elements
- Convenient text placeholder
- Loads of easy to edit layout options
- Superior to Clip Art - Versatile PowerPoint elements used to give flexibility to design
- Download any PowerPoint Slide product from 24point0 knowing there is a professional support team behind each product. Contact us to ask about our PowerPoint formatting services. Ongoing customers receive premium 24-hour turnaround for those last minute PPTs you need to deliver.
En respuesta a Comentarios - Herramientas para Todos
Réagissant à Commentaires - Outils pour tout le monde
Als Reaktion auf Feedback - Tools for Everyone
|Slide Count||2 - 5 Slides|
|Additional Specs||Version 2007 and above|