The concentric circles theory explains the radial physical and social structure of cities, especially in the USA. This model was developed by Ernest Burgess to explain the distribution of population and rents in urban areas. This model defines land use in concentric zones.
These circles can be used to explain growth stages, expansion plans or targets. All elements of the product are editable, including the width of the circles.*
Product Features & Benefits:
- Fully editable customizable PowerPoint slides
- Range of layout options that are easy to edit
- Easy to change colors, shadows, fonts, text and backgrounds
- Design elements can be added, modified or deleted
- Better than Clip Art: Using elements created in PowerPoint gives flexibility to design.
- When you download a PowerPoint Slide product from 24point0 - You have a professional team behind the product. Our team can also help you customize your slides and make your presentation look polished. Contact us to find out more about our PowerPoint customization services.
3D concéntricos Círculos - Editable Shapes PPT
3D Cercles concentriques - Formes Bébé éditables PPT
3D Konzentrische Kreise - Editierbare PPT Shapes
- Additional Information
SKU NS-007 Manufacturer No