How to Operate your Affiliate Account
In order for you to access your affiliate account, you can do either of the two:
- Bookmark this URL - https://www.24point0.com/ppt-shop/affiliates/
- Look for “MY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT on the footer of 24point0.com/ppt-shop/
Once on this page, you have the following options:
- My Points and Rewards - This is useful if you’re also a 24point0 customer where you can see your reward points.
- Affiliate Home - Affiliate program homepage\
- Login - Access to your Affiliate Account Dashboard
- Signup - Signup for our Affiliate Program
On this page, you can:
- Create a new Affiliate Account, or
- Login with your Affiliate Account credentials
- Reset your password
When you click on Signup, you will be required to supply the following information:
- Valid email
- Your password
- Valid physical address
- PayPal Email*
*Very important that you provide a valid PayPal email so that payment of your commission is easily facilitated.
**Please note that it will take up to 48 hours for us to respond to your enquiry once you submit the form below
Once logged in, you will notice the left hand side menu has expanded with multiple options. You will be able to see reports of traffic, sales, commission etc.
Banners & Links: This is your affiliate program media kit. There are two options here which will help you market our products on your site – Links and Banners.
You can use the links to place them anywhere on your site or as references in your blogs and articles. But if you're looking for more visual references to our products on your site or article, you can also use the banners. There are a range of banners from which to choose and at present we’re making our banners only in three dimensions – 200x300px, 320x200px and 426x200px.
You can also follow the simple instructions on how to use affiliate links and banners
Refer friends: This is another option which allows you to promote 24point0.com’s products. You have the option of either emailing your friends, or sharing the site’s link (custom or default) on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Commissions: On this page, you will get a summary of your commission and how it was earned:
- My balance – This is your accrued commission as of date
- Date – This is the on date on which your referral made a purchase
- Products Name – This is the product that your referral purchased
- Total Amount – This is the cost of the product that your referral bought
- Commission – This is the commission you earned(calculated @ 30%)
- Status – This is the transaction status of the sale. Unless a transaction status is “Completed”, commission will NOT be credited to your account.
Request Withdrawal – In this field, simply enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
Remember: Since we cannot regulate the frequency of your withdrawls, all transaction fees arising out of such requests will have to be borne by you.
Withdrawals: This is a summary of your withdrawals. You can set various filters to determine how much you have withdrawn from your commissions balance.
Traffic: This is a summary of all the traffic that came in via your website/ blog/ social network. It is a very good tool as it objectively provides you with information which allows you to plan and strategize better. You will be able to tell which of your efforts is bringing in what volume of traffic.
Reports: This is essentially your dashboard which allows you to see your referral activity all in the same place. You can even filter to see reports from as far back as two years or use the custom filter to show data for any period or attribute you need.
Settings: Here you can make changes to the following:
- PayPal email
Are you having issues understanding your affiliate account dashboard? Contact us and we shall resolve immediately!