Download our easy-to-edit 10 slide Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs PowerPoint diagrams to discuss motivation and performance of individuals. This popular theory of human needs is explained using a pyramid structure. This product can be used by managers or teachers to visually enhance their presentations related to psychology, employee motivation or human resource management.
Our high resolution diagrams of the motivation theory are scalable and lend themselves to customization. The levels of the pyramid can be colored differently differentially colored. Text can be added to the slides. The stick icon and silhouette can be altered in size or repositioned as per requirement. Our Customer Support Team can help further customize it, if you require advanced design and formatting.*
Product Features & Benefits:
- Custom-designed, fully editable PowerPoint slides
- Add, remove or modify design elements
- Convenient text placeholder
- Loads of easy to edit layout options
- Superior to Clip Art - Versatile PowerPoint elements used to give flexibility to design
- Download any PowerPoint Slide product from 24point0 knowing there is a professional support team behind each product. Contact us to ask about our PowerPoint formatting services. Ongoing customers receive premium 24-hour turnaround for those last minute PPTs you need to deliver.
A customer who purchased this product said:
“24point0 strengths are: focused products, good after sales service, consultant style”
David Lopez Garrido Telefonica, Spain
Maslow hiérarchie des besoins - éditable diapositives PPT
Jerarquía de Necesidades de Maslow - Editable diapositivas PPT
Maslows Hierarchie der Bedürfnisse - Editierbare PPT Folien
|Slide Count||6 - 10 Slides|
|Additional Specs||Version 2007 and above|
Fantastic Customer Service Review by Leigh Ann Thomas
Was it easy to use? Was the product helpful? Did it meet your expectations?
This is perfect - I got this JUST in time for a presentation that is being held today. Thank you very much for such fantastic customer service.
I will be sure to use your service going forward! (Posted on 9/12/13)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question