PowerPoint Tutorial: How to Turn a PPT into an Interactive Slide Show or an Interactive PDF using Action Buttons and Hyperlink Feature
Below is the example of the Interactive Slideshow.
- Notice the blue square button below in the center. Clicking the button will take you to the next slide.
- Similarly, you can also navigate through different sections by clicking on the tabs, the vertical blue boxes, on the right corner.
Below are the steps to making the PPT interactive:
- A. Under Insert tab go to shapes and
- B. Select Action buttons choose the “Next “or “Previous” button and click or place it on the deck. The action setting dialog box will display
- C. On the Mouse Click tab select Hyperlink to:
- D. Under the drop down menu select Next Slide or any one of the functions that you want and click OK
The second part is hyperlinking the Navigation.
- E. Right click on the section tab and select Hyperlink
- F. In the hyperlink dialog box select Place in the Document
- G. Under Select a place in this document select the section or the slide that you want the destination to take place. Finally click save as from the file menu and choose PDF from save as type
Read more on how to use PowerPoint:
How Do I Embed a Video from My Computer into My Presentation?
How to Use PowerPoint Maps in Websites
How to Use PowerPoint Maps for Print
Tips and Tutorials on using PowerPoint