PowerPoint Tutorial: How Do I Embed a Video from My Computer into My Presentation?
You can directly embed a video from the internet by taking the embed link or directly from your computer.
Assuming that you are giving your presentation offline and wanted to play a video on your presentation itself, we will show you how to embed a video into your presentation directly from your computer.
- On your presentation, select the particular slide where you want to embed the video
- Then follow the steps below:
- Go to Insert tab
- On the media group, click on the small arrow which is right below the Video icon
- Next, select Video from file...
- A dialog box will appear where you can locate your video file
- Now select your video and click Insert
- You should have something like this by now. Resize the video as per your preferences
- You can now preview your current slide by pressing Shift + F5 on your keyboard or F5 to preview the entire presentation.
Read more on how to use PowerPoint:How to Add Tools to Quick Access Toolbar in PowerPoint
How to Use PowerPoint Maps for Print
How to Use PowerPoint Maps in Websites
Tips and Tutorials on using our PowerPoint slides