PowerPoint Tutorial: How to Customize a Bullet Point
Once you learn how to customize a bullet point, you will be surprised at how your presentation acquires a totally new look. Your list will now look all the more interesting and even intriguing depending on how you plan to use your bullet points, once you learn how to customize them.
- On the ribbon go to view tab and select Slide Master.
- On the Slide Master select the bulleted text and right click on it. Go to Bullets and select Bullets and Numbering
- On the Bullets and Numbering dialog box, click on the Customize button
- A symbol dialog box will display. Click on the Font dropdown and select Windings. Choose any character that you like and click OK.
- You can also click on the Picture button from Bullets and Numbering dialog box if you wish to use your own designed bullet point.
- After clicking on the Picture button a Picture Bullet dialog box will display and click on Import
- From the explorer window select the bullet point picture and click Add.