It’s imperative for organizations go through changes in order to stay abreast of evolving business scenarios. Attempts to introduce changes in structures and policies are often met with resistance. However, they can be successfully implemented through consultative communication with people affected by the changes.
Change initiative programs or workshops explaining the new objectives, plans and processes helps to facilitate and enable change smoothly. Change management experts can use graphics and visuals during these programs. Readily available graphics highlighting purpose of change management, dimensions of change, change management strategy, road map for managing change, and change impact analysis helps the audience assimilate key ideas faster than when presented in text format or bullet points.
At 24point0, we have a great compilation of graphics related to change management. Take a look at some of them.
1. This illustration shows the steps involved in implementing change.
2. Explain the purpose of Change using this graphic, customize the slide by adding your inputs.
3. Use this graphic to explain the distribution of efforts among the workforce during change management.
4. Having a clear road map for managing change helps in implementing the process smoothly.
5. Highlight the factors affecting the change management strategy with this vector image.
The Change Management Plan diagram was used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!