How often do you see Presentations where an organization’s offices are shown as a list or worse still potential markets are shown in an excel sheet. Again the client list, which probably is one of the most important slides in the Presentation is not utilized to the maximum to show the geographical spread. But is more often presented as a list or as a mishmash of logos.
A presentation becomes more relevant and interesting, when every slide is crafted to present information in the most visually appealing and comprehensible manner as possible.
Here’s where Editable PowerPoint Maps come handy. They provide the ideal tool to show the geographical spread of offices or to highlight target markets or pinpoint sourcing or production centers in one, easy to understand map.
How to Choose the right Editable PPT Map
The ideal tool that you would need for this would be an Editable PowerPoint Map, that is
- Customizable to suit your Presentation requirements
- Does not take too much space
- Ease of Use
- The level of detailing of the map
- Availability of attractive icons
- Option to include graphs and text
- Global offices, regional offices within a continent or country and even city offices
- Markets that the organization is present in again on a global, country or regional basis
- Potential target markets
- Segmentation of markets based on geography or type of population
- Represent population characteristics within a market
- Trade Routes
- Logistics and Transport Details
The potential uses are endless, limited only by your presentation needs.
See our collection of Editable PowerPoint Country Maps