PowerPoint’s default theme colors are great no doubt. But if you’ve been presenting for some time, you might feel like it’s time for a change so that your presentation stands out.
With the following tutorial, you will learn how to change the theme color in PowerPoint. And instead of using the default theme colors, your presentations will now be a direct reflection of your own personality!
- On the main menu Click on the Design Tab
- On the design ribbon click on Colors drop down
- On the colors dropdown select Create New Theme Colors. The Create New Theme Colors dialog box will appear and select the color dropdown
- Once you have clicked on the color dropdown a palette that says Theme Colors will appear. Select More Colors
- A color picker box will appear. Here you can use either a picker or manually enter the values for each Red, Green and Blue and click OK
- Enter the name of your new theme in the Name field and click Save
- To apply the theme simply click on Colors (please refer to point #2 above) and choose from the list the new theme you just created.
Read more on how to use PowerPoint:
How to Change the Font Case in PowerPoint
How to Change the Dimensions of a PowerPoint Slide
How to Use PowerPoint Maps for Print
How to Create Soft Edges Effect in PowerPoint
Tips and Tutorials on using PowerPoint