One of PowerPoint’s tools that make shapes look really cool is the 3-D Effect. We’re going to show you how to apply a 3D effect in PowerPoint so that the shapes that you use make your presentation really unique and memorable.
- Go to Insert tab. From the Illustrations ribbon click on Chart
Select Pie from the left column and on the right column select any one of the Pie charts.
- Right click on the pie chart and click on Format Data Series
- On the Format Data Series dialog box go to 3-D Format
- From the Bevel section click on the Top dropdown and select Bevel Circle.
- Top: Enter 20 pt for the Width and 20 pt for the Height
- On the Surface section, click on Material dropdown and select Standard plastic effect and click Close
Read more on how to use PowerPoint:
Video from My Computer into My Presentation?
How to Use PowerPoint Maps in
How to Use PowerPoint Maps for