You can directly embed a video from the internet by taking the embed link or directly from your computer.
Assuming that you are giving your presentation offline and wanted to play a video on your presentation itself, we will show you how to embed a video into your presentation directly from your computer.
- On your presentation, select the particular slide where you want to embed the video
- Then follow the steps below:
- Go to Insert tab
- On the media group, click on the small arrow which is right below the Video icon
- Next, select Video from file…
- A dialog box will appear where you can locate your video file
- Now select your video and click Insert
- You should have something like this by now. Resize the video as per your preferences
- You can now preview your current slide by pressing Shift + F5 on your keyboard or F5 to preview the entire presentation.