PowerPoint presentations are ideal for conveying solid facts in a visual manner. However, the kind of images used and how each one is placed across a slide determines the overall success of the presentation. Read these examples below to see how you can design a creative PowerPoint presentation using editable images and graphics created in native PowerPoint.
Editable images – those that can be moved, resized, rotated and rearranged – will help you edit PowerPoint slides. You will find thousands of editable PowerPoint products on the Internet. Change PowerPoint products to suit your purpose and use them creatively in your next business presentation.
1. When listing facts, questions or solutions in a presentation, try using editable PowerPoint images. They look good on the slide and can be reused in several presentations under different contexts. Be careful not to select any fancy ones for a business presentation and vice-versa.
2. Animations can be easily done using editable PowerPoint products. The trick lies in separating or “ungrouping” the different components in an image and then shifting their position to create the impression of actual movement. The cut-outs in this editable image can be easily animated to make the shapes dance.
3. Thinking of a presentation on sustainable living? Then consider the image below – Whimsical and serious at the same time, this type of slide shows how you can use editable images and get creative with PowerPoint.
4. Try combining different editable images to explain concepts better. Let’s say you want to present synergies or partnerships – imagine pieces of a puzzle falling together? If you ungroup this image, you can mix and match the elements to explain associations in business.
5. A country related presentation? No problem! Notice the color of the flag. Exchange the red and green with another shade and you could end up with the flag of a totally new country. It’s as simple as that. If you ungroup this image, you can isolate the sketch of the Mahatma and the Indian flag. In combination, however, the image looks splendid. Mix and match with several images to create the appearance you desire.